Thursday 13 February 2014

Hi and welcome.

Welcome to the amateur photography blog, my name is Brent Kinley im a keen self taught amateur photographer addicted for a good year and a half now and the reason im starting this blog is because when I first started out I knew nothing and I mean nothing, id never used a dslr so knew nothing of aperture, iso, shutter speeds it was all alien to me and to start with it was trial and error or shooting in auto :( but through the internet via sights like flickr and youtube I found information and ideas and began to understand how  and what other photographers were doing to get the amazing shots I was seeing on flickr and on the web, it inspired me to try new things and when I did and uploaded them it was a nervous wait to see what people would think, yet it was those comments and bits of advice that drove me even more it fed my slowly building photography addiction and that leads to this blog, I feel that without other peoples kind help and advice I might have given up on photography and just thought I wasn't good enough and so through this blog aim to share my enthusiasm in what ive learnt and what I will learn by sharing my work and explaining what where and how, ill show things ive done wrong, new techniques in shooting and processing ive learnt, really anything that happens in my photography journey over the coming months and just hope I can help or inspire others that's know little yet have keen interest in photography to give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment